Lichfield Arts Introducing – Friday 13th July 2018
Lichfield Arts are looking for unsigned acts between the ages of 11 – 18 to be featured at the Lichfield Fuse Festival 2018. Successful acts will have the opportunity to showcase their talents during a 20-minute slot on Friday 13th July on the Imaginarium stage. We encourage all genres of music to register. Whether you are a solo artist or a band looking for a bit of exposure, we want to hear from you!
As well as performers, we are also looking for budding sound and lighting engineers to work alongside our production team to learn how a gig is put together from the rigging, sound checking, stage management to lighting and live sound.
To register your details or for more information, please email David Mills on firstname.lastname@example.org You must register your details no later than the 22nd June 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Event to take at the Fuse festival place Friday 13th July 2018 between 7pm and 10pm in the Imaginarium marquee. Participants may be asked to arrive ahead of this to allow set up time.
- Interest to be registered by 5pm 22nd June 2018 by email to email@example.com.
- Bands will be selected on the basis of originality and musical ability. Where possible bands are asked to provide links to any promotional material they have to showcase their band and assist with selection.
- Selection committee will be made up of Lichfield Arts committee members and volunteers.
- Support roles within stage management, light and sound are limited and subject to a selection process.
- Successful participants will be informed by email on or before 29th June 2018.
- Equipment provided. Lichfield Arts will provide PA, microphones and foldback monitors. Performers need to provide their own instruments and any other equipment they need.
- The event will be supervised throughout by suitably qualified adults.
- All participants will be required to book in on arrival.