Checkout & Payments Help
To ensure that your payment is made securely and your personal bank or credit card details are never at risk Lichfield Arts uses PayPal to process web payment transactions.
This does not mean that you need a PayPal account as you can also easily pay for your tickets using your debit/credit card, just follow the instructions below:
- Fill in your details on the checkout page and click the ‘Continue’ button:
- On the next page, carefully check that the details are correct, if you need to make any changes you can click the ‘Change details’ link which will take you back to the previous form. If the details are correct click the “Secure Checkout” button. This will take you to the secure payment area on the PayPal website.
- On the left of the page you will see a breakdown of your order, once again check that the details are correct. At any point you can click the ‘Cancel and return to Lichfield Arts” link to return to the Lichfield Arts website.
- On the right you will see you have options to choose the way you pay. If you do have a PayPal account, you can log in here and use your account as normal. If you do not have a PayPal account just click the “Do not have a PayPal account” link. This will allow you to pay with your credit or debit card.
- You will then be presented with a form where you can select your card type and enter your card details:
- Once you have entered your card details, click the “Continue” button and depending on your card issuer you may be required to enter further security details before confirming your payment and returning to the Lichfield Arts website.
If you have any problems making your payment, or you would rather book your tickets by telephone the Lichfield Arts Box Office is open for telephone bookings during office hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. So just call 01543 262223 and we will be happy to take your order by phone. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you.